Barack Obama is no stranger to social networks, but Google+ is still relatively new territory for him (and everyone else for that matter).
Create music and polish sounds with a huge collection of over 75 virtual instruments, effects, sound processing, and utility plug-ins, plus a massive 8 GB library of high-quality audio loops.
Virtual instruments and audio content
- Big Fish Audio 8 GB sound library
- Boom drum machine and sequencer
- DB-33 tonewheel organ emulator with rotating speaker simulation
- Mini Grand acoustic grand piano
- Structure Free sample player (based on Structure)
- Vacuum monophonic vacuum tube synthesizer
- Xpand!2 multitimbral synth and sample workstation
Effects, sound-processing, and utility plug-ins
For large-scale projects that demand the utmost in sound quality and performance, Pro Tools HD software enables you to compose, record, edit, and mix big productions quickly and easily. The software comes with Pro Tools|HDX and Pro Tools|HD Native systems. What’s more, you get all of the same benefits of Pro Tools software along with these additional features and workflows.
New features in Pro Tools HD 10
- Get all of the same great new features in Pro Tools 10 software
- Create way bigger mixes, with up to 768 voiceable audio tracks and 512 aux tracks*
- Get highly responsive recording and playback performance with the extended disk cache, which loads entire sessions into RAM (watch the video A & video B).
- Connect with up to 12 Pro Tools HD-based systems using Satellite Link
- Get improved workflows for field recorders
- Control two Pro Tools HD-based systems with a D-Command console in Multi-mode
- Get more tracks and streaming support when using Avid ISIS
Additional Pro Tools HD features
Attain the highest sound quality and performance
Because Pro Tools HD is designed and optimized to be part of an integrated hardware/software solution, you can capture audio in pristine clarity with near-zero latency. Even when mixing large, complex projects, you’ll experience uncompromised performance—on a Pro Tools|HDX DSP-powered system or on the host with Pro Tools|HD Native.
Record and edit with advanced audio tools
Solo tracks in PFL (pre-fader listen) or AFL (after-fader listen) mode. Work more efficiently when punching performances with TrackPunch and DestructivePunch. And enhance and speed up editing tasks with Continuous Scrolling, Scrub Trim tool, Replace Clip command, Time Compression and Expansion Edit to Timeline Selection command, field recorder workflows, and more.
Work more easily with video
Edit and mix sound for larger, more complex video productions, and display up to 64 video tracks in the timeline. Expand your post capabilities with advanced video features, including multiple video playlists and basic video editing tools. Share audio mixes with Media Composer editors (and vice-versa) through AAF. Or integrate directly into the Media Composer workflow with the Video Satellite option, eliminating the need to render effects, transcode video, or copy files.
Mix in stereo or surround
With Pro Tools HD, you can mix in everything from mono up to 7.1 surround sound. Build up your sonic landscape and add movement to your mix with the built-in surround panner. Work with groups of tracks faster and easier with VCA Group mixing. And with advanced automation tools, you can tackle even the largest, most complex mixes with ease.
Learn more about Pro Tools|HD
Pro Tools|HD family
Discover the world of Pro Tools|HD and what you can achieve
The best sounding, most powerful DSP-powered DAW
Pro Tools|HD Native
The best sounding, most powerful host-based DAW
* When used with Pro Tools|HDX